A Little Introduction


Since this is the first entry on this site I wanted to introduce me and the car you will see in most of the following  posts just in case anybody will ever visit this blog. As I'm writing this I'm 23 years old and located in germany. I consider myself a car enthusiast and love everything about cars but it's japanese ones which I like the most.


That's why I bought this IS200 a while ago not only because it fitted in my tight budget, its FR layout and its straight 6 engine but also because it should be great for roadtrips which is something I plan on doing more often.



The car was built in 1999 and had 135000km on the odometer when I bought it in late 2015 and after owning it for a while now I would say it was relatively well taken care of.



After buying it the only thing I had to do maintenance wise was an oil change and swapping out the stock 16 inch wheels and 15 year old snow tires for a set of Enkei SC24's I had lying around wrapped in fresh Bridgestone Potenza RE002 rubber.



Even though I treated the car some lowering springs and the 16 inch Enkeis are a bit wider and the offset is a little bit more aggressive than on the OEM wheels, the car is far from aggressiv looking. But at least for now this will have to do, it's a Lexus after all.



That's it for the car at least for now. I created this blog because I was bored once and looking for something productive to do so I thought this would be a fun way to sharpen my english writing skills a little bit while simultaneously having a place to store some pictures with the added bonus that sombody might find it entertaining.



In the unlikely case of someone seeing this and liking it I would be happy about a comment below.

Comments